* This course is comprised of 2 years of Global History, including the content from their 9th grade year.
* Both 9th grade Global & 10th grade Global Content are on the Regents exams in June.
* Students are required to have a 3-inch, 3-Ring binder for this course with 5 dividers. This binder is graded every marking period
and is used for Review throughout the year and especially at the end of the year for Review Week.
* Students have homework on a regualr basis (everyday basically)
* Throughout the year students will receive Document-based Question (DBQ) Essay and Thematic Essay practice.
* I also assign Quizzes and Tests with each chapter and some Pop Quizzes.
* Students are required to take notes during class, we use the notes during Review.
* 11th & 12th tudents will be taking a college level course.
* In this course students will be participating in various practical experiments, note taking, various activities, graded homework
assignments and a Part I Essay portion for the Final and Multiple Choice questions.
* This course touches on various topics: Motivations, Brain, Body & Behavior, Conditioning, Mental Illnesses, Sensation and
Perception, and careers. I cover many areas in order to give students an opportunity to learn about topics that may interest them in a future career so they can pursue concentrated courses in College.
* This course aimed at having fun with Pscyhology and learning about a new subject