Detention (2:25 - 2:50 P.M.)
1. Arrive no later than 2:25 P.M.
2. No talking / noise.
3. No eating / drinking.
4. Be prepared to do work.
Extended Afternoon Detention (2:25 - 3:30 P.M.)
Students assigned to Extended Afternoon Detention are expected to follow
1. Students must report for Extended Afternoon Detention by 2:25 P.M. You should be prepared to work with books, papers, pens, pencils, etc. Bring enough work for 2 1/2 hours. If you do not have much work to do, bring a book or magazine to read after your homework is done. NO SLEEPING, EATING, OR DRINKING is allowed. DO NOT BRING WALKMAN, CD PLAYERS, BEEPERS OR CELLULAR PHONES.
2. Students are responsible for your own transportation home. CENTRO transportation will be available for the regular fare at 5:30 P.M.
3. If a student does not follow the rules, he/she will be asked to leave and will be assigned further consequences when administration is notified. In the event a student is asked to leave the following procedure is followed:
a. The student will use the pay phone, located near the LRC, to contact his/her parent/guardian for transportation.
b. The student will remain in the SAC waiting for his/her transportation.
c. The Supervisor will record what time the student was released.
4. Failure to report to scheduled extended afternoon detention will result in an additional referral to the Assistant Principal.
5. If you are late or leave early, it will be considered an absence and will be referred back to your Assistant Principal. The only allowable tardies will be students who attend P.M. BOCES who will arrive by 2:40 P.M.
In School Supervision
ISS is a formal setting where assigned students are placed from 1-5 days. Students assigned to ISS must:
1. Report to the ISS room immediately after homeroom.
2. Arrive prepared to do work for the entire time assigned.
3. No locker passes.
4. One pass to lavatory in AM and one pass to lavatory in PM.
5. No talking / noise.
6. No eating / drinking except during lunch.
7. No sleeping or putting your head down.
8. No passing of material(s).
9. If tardy to ISS, time will be made up.
1st infraction - warning by person in charge
2nd infraction - removal by Assistant Principal with additional penalty(s) assigned
Out of School Suspension
Out of school suspension can be assigned for 1-5 days depending upon the severity of the infraction. When a student is suspended from school, all attempts will be made to notify the parent/guardian by phone. Written notification will be forwarded to the student's residence. The student is expected to remain off school grounds during the suspension or could face trespass charges.