Mr. Sullivan's Homepage!
and some cultural enrichment:
Thanks to ElonMusk
Please send correspondence to:
Important Web Sites:
- To write your papers on Google Drive/Docs, simply go to the Google site and enter your name as:
- Then use your school computer password as the password.
- Be sure to share your documents with me at: email@example.com.
- Make sure I have editing privileges.
Class Codes to sign in to Google Classroom
Period 2 English 12R: ige8pd
Period 3 English Lab nt9aj6w
Period 5 English 12R dye96ft
Period 8 AP English r22xq0
Period 9 English 12R 1vrtv52
The ID numbers and Enrollment keys for each class are as follows:
Period 2 - Class ID = 16529667
Enrollment Key = Eng12R-2
Period 5 - Class ID = 16529689
Enrollment Key = Eng12-5
Period 9 - Class ID = 16529710
Enrollment Key = Eng12R-9
Period 8 - Class ID = 16529726
Enrollment Key = AP-8
How to check your REAL attendance on SchoolTools
- Go to the SchoolTools link located under ‚ÄúStudents‚ÄĚ on the maroon bar along the upper part of the Auburn School District Homepage
- Log in to SchoolTools. USERNAME: If this is your first time logging in, enter: firstname.lastname@example.org; PASSWORD: If this is your first time logging in, leave this blank, otherwise, enter your chosen password. Click 'Login," and follow the prompts to change your password. If you have a problem logging in, report it to the secretary in your AP office who will help you resolve the issue.
- Click on the arrow to the left of you picture.
- Then click on the ‚ÄėAttendance‚ÄĚ tab above the gold bar in the middle of the page.
- On the ‚ÄúAttendance‚ÄĚ page, click in the circle for ‚ÄúCourse Attendance‚ÄĚ just under that middle gold bar.
- Then click on the word ‚ÄúCourse‚ÄĚ from the lower gold bar to sort your absences by course.
- Review the ‚ÄúReasons‚ÄĚ column on the right hand side. The following labels do not count against the number of days charged to you as absent:
- All other reasons, including ‚ÄúAbsent - Excused‚ÄĚ and ‚ÄúMedical/Dental Appt‚ÄĚ do count toward your total number of absences.
- The only other deduction from the number of days absent is any days that have been made up by staying after school with your teacher. You should keep track of this number to aid in your calculations.