Mr. Sullivan's Homepage!
and some cultural enrichment:
by Johannes Vermeer
Please send correspondence to:
Important Web Sites:
How to check your attendance on SchoolTools
- Go to the SchoolTools link located under ‚ÄúStudents‚ÄĚ on the maroon bar along the upper part of the Auburn School District Homepage
- Log in to SchoolTools. USERNAME: If this is your first time logging in, enter: email@example.com; PASSWORD: If this is your first time logging in, leave this blank, otherwise, enter your chosen password. Click 'Login," and follow the prompts to change your password. If you have a problem logging in, report it to the secretary in your AP office who will help you resolve the issue.
- Click on the arrow to the left of you picture.
- Then click on the ‚ÄėAttendance‚ÄĚ tab above the gold bar in the middle of the page.
- On the ‚ÄúAttendance‚ÄĚ page, click in the circle for ‚ÄúCourse Attendance‚ÄĚ just under that middle gold bar.
- Then click on the word ‚ÄúCourse‚ÄĚ from the lower gold bar to sort your absences by course.
- Review the ‚ÄúReasons‚ÄĚ column on the right hand side. The following labels do not count against the number of days charged to you as absent:
- All other reasons, including ‚ÄúAbsent - Excused‚ÄĚ and ‚ÄúMedical/Dental Appt‚ÄĚ do count toward your total number of absences.
- The only other deduction from the number of days absent is any days that have been made up by staying after school with your teacher. You should keep track of this number to aid in your calculations.
To write your papers on Google Drive/Docs,
simply go to the Google site and enter your name as:
Then use your school computer password as the password.
Be sure to share your documents with me, firstname.lastname@example.org,
and be sure I have editing privileges.
The password for all classes is: maroons1
The ID numbers for each class are as follows: